Episode 2 opened with a discussion of the Homesteader’s Co-op, a pretty sweet little website that provides store fronts for homesteaders to sell their wares. In this episode, the Liberty Hippie has the privilege of interviewing Noel, the guy behind the Homesteader’s Co-op. We discuss a bit about his present homestead set-up and then get into what the Homesteader’s Co-op currently is, and what Noel’s vision is for the future of the Homesteader’s Co-op.
All The Things We Talked About and More:
- Masanobu Fukuoka – The One Straw Revolution
- The Homesteader’s Co-op
- Introducing the Homesteader’s Co-op
- Support the Homesteader’s Co-op on Fundition.io
- The Homesteader’s Co-op Discord Channel
- The Homesteader’s Co-op on SteemIt
- Noel on SteemIt
After the interview with Noel, the Liberty Hippie takes a look at some recent news items and state bills from around the country that will be quite problematic to homeschoolers and eventually, everyone.
All the Articles Discussed:
- Experts Say Homeschooling Ripe for Abuse
- Five Arrested in Death of Siblings
- Santa Charged After His Kids Are Found Buried in the Backyard
- A Discussion of Two Bills from Iowa
- The Illinois Bill
- Oregon Could Require Mandated Well-Checks of Children Under Six
- Disturbing Audio Recording Made Inside an Elementary School Classroom in West Virginia
If you really want to help the show grow, please subscribe and leave a review on the Apple iTunes Store (or on any podcatcher, though iTunes is the most important). You can also like us on facebook and share the show from there. We are on Twitter as @HSandHSpod, and sometimes even on Instagram, too.
If you feel so inclined to support the show financially you can click on the Amazon link in the side bar, or by checking out the Liberty Hippie’s bitbacker.io account, where you can show your support by donating Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash.
Don’t forget to pay Nicky P. a visit either at Sounds Like Liberty, or on bandcamp, and pick up a subscription to the Freedom Song 365 project.
And subscribe to the show!